The term ‘Buy Roof Slate’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Wayside, Fleet Marston, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0PZ. Our company registration number is 9984077. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All delivery charges are included in the final invoice that will be posted and/or emailed to you after payment has been made. Delivery is typically made on an 18 tonne lorry with tail lift facilities. The driver of the vehicle will offload the goods with a pallet truck and tail lift. If for driver is unable to deliver the goods for any of the following reasons, you may be charged to redeliver the goods.
- If you live on a steep hill, the driver may not be able to deliver the goods, in which case, the delivery will be rescheduled when it is safe for the drivers to offload the goods
- If you have very limited access to your property and/or there are HGV restrictions, it is your responsibility to make us aware of this within 1 working day of placing the order
- If a curbside delivery is not suitable for you
- If you choose to refuse the delivery for any reason other than the goods were damaged*
Grading: Colour and Thickness
Roofing slate is a natural product and can vary in both colour and texture. While every effort is made to ensure the slates you receive are of the same colour and texture, it is advised that the slates are graded (sorted through and divided into groups of the same colour, thickness and appearance) prior to fitting. Grading slates helps ensure the end result is aesthetically pleasing and, most importantly, watertight. Buy Roof Slate Ltd cannot be held liable for improper fitting and grading.